Here are the Terms and Conditions That The Site Uses
Updated on August 10, 2022 | by admin
Any service or product comes with the terms and conditions of using it. The same goes with the site Webknow. Let’s help you comprehend what are the terms and conditions associated with this site:
- Webknow has the information on the services that are provided here and is available to the users. The information provided here can sometimes include the affiliated product’s links, applications, images, or videos. The source of the information doesn’t really matter. All the rights are reserved by us to keep or suspend or even modify.
- The site does not advise its readers to grant access to children. The site isn’t designed in such a way that a child could handle it. Hence, it is amicable to the users of this site to keep children below the age of 16 years away from it.
- There’s no guarantee that the content provided on the site is available or even accessible to the users residing outside the United States as the site isn’t legally second in some countries and regions. Plus, if a person residing in the United States is caught exploiting the information from the site or performing any illegal activity in the name of the site’s content, strict actions shall be taken upon them.
- It is important that our readers are aware that the information available on the site is solely for educational purposes and nothing more or less than that.
- Users must access the information from the site at their own risk, the site, or the home company shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content. The site doesn’t take any responsibility for any error or inaccuracy.
- The users themselves are responsible for considering whether the information is appropriate to them or not.
The entire right to modify the terms of us or anything related to the site remains in the hands of the home company of the site. What users need to do is keep an eye on the updates and stay up-to-date with them. This is for the future case so that the users don’t miss anything
The Intellectual Property
The content available on Webknow is the property of Webknow only, except for the images, videos, links, illustrations, artworks, names, logos, and other such aspects are well protected by the copyright and trademark. One can only use the content of the site for personal use. The content cannot be used for any commercial use or anything related to that.
By any chance, if the content of Webknow is being used for public distribution, publication, further selling, broadcasting, or modification, it should be only and only after written consent from Webknow.
The site only provides you with a non-transferable, non-exclusive, and personal license that should only be used for non-commercial use and nothing more or less than that. Hence, if anyone is ever found exploiting any such content of Webknow in any manner, they should be immediately taken action upon. The issue of the copyright is dealt with by the company as the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act).